Advertising, editorial and event photography
While my work has focused on the outdoor and active lifestyle industries, I find myself continually drawn to any project with a compelling subject and challenging environments.
My approach is pretty simple: the keys to any successful shoot are great communication and collaboration.
It's my job to give a voice to images, but what those images say, that's where you come in.
By working hand-in-hand with art directors, stylists, makeup artists, writers, and small business owners, my goal is to produce a set of stand alone images that speak for themselves.
I'm a pragmatic optimist with an adventurous soul. Between shoots you can find me up in the mountains or on the water.
- 2019 | Winner -BC Wedding Awards - Best Wedding Couple Photograph.
- 2015 | Finalist -John H. Macdonald Journalism Award - Cover of the Year.
- 2013 | Finalist - John H. Macdonald Journalism Award - Photo of the Year.
- 2013 | Finalist - John H. Macdonald Journalism Award -Cover of the Year.
- 2012 | Finalist - John H. Macdonald Journalism Award - Photo of the Year.
Past clients include
Mizuno, Western Family, Save on Foods, Canadian Living, Canadian Running, Canadian Triathalon, CardioStart International, Simon Fraser University, the BC Liberal party, the BC NDP party,